Week #10: Aug 13 – 17 IMAGINE IF…
IMAGINE IF…Dragons flew overhead…or Fairies lived in your garden…or Unicorns roamed the streets… This week is all about the imagination. Fantasy stories will be told each day, and then the kids will dream! Let your child’s imagination run wild and be rich in Literature!
They will be Engineering tree houses for their elves to live in, Architecting King Triton’s castle, Writing their very own spell books, and so much more. While exploring Engineering, Architecture, and Literacy, we’ll let the imagination run wild and the magic begin!
Full Day 9 am-3 pm $79/day OR $370/week
Extended Day 9 am-5 pm $99/day OR $470/week
* Sorry, no refunds on camp days
Early Drop Off: between 8 am and 9 am, add $10 per day
Late Pick Up:
* There is a 10-minute grace period for drop-offs and pick-ups.
* * Weekly Rate campers can only sign up for before/after-care for the week, not by the day, and must do so ahead of time.
Sibling Discount – 10% off the cost of camp for each additional sibling
* Sibling discounts do not apply to early drop-off or late pick-up fees.
* Parents, please be sure to pack ample food as campers burn a lot of energy and get very hungry!
While REALM Camp has become famous for our zany adventures, amazing art projects and our extraordinary, loving counselors, it’s more than that…
The REALM Camps are about doing the things you love while trying things that you have never done before. It’s about the joy of learning something new about yourself, or discovering a hidden talent or passion. It’s about stepping “outside the box,” feeling inspired and inspiring others. It’s about creating, learning, reflecting and sharing. It’s about exploring our world like a playground with a careful eye and open heart. It’s about unfiltered fun, contagious laughter and delight of exhaustion after a full day of adventure!
There are a zillion camps out there. What differentiates the REALM Camps from all others?
First and foremost, we want campers to have a ridiculously fun time. In addition, we also feel that we have a unique opportunity to help kids step out of their ordinary routine and jump into possibility, try something new and Seize their Greatness!!
We love and nurture kids. We escort them towards success. We honor their strengths and support them through challenge. We invite them to take risks. We encourage them towards choices that work for both themselves and others. We honor, invite and look forward to each and every teachable moment.
– The combination of artistic, academic & social education offered in combination and with equal importance
– Educators trained to teach in a style that encourages creativity and honors students unique strengths, passions and learning preferences
– Our ability to create distinctive opportunities that are designed to prepare students to thrive in an ever changing and constantly progressing world
– A constant consideration of everyone’s unique learning needs and a commitment towards getting those needs met!
– An unwavering commitment to the growth, joy and connection to every single camper at The REALM!
While many camps specialize heavily in one area such as arts, music, sports, etc., at The REALM Camps, we provide a wide variety of experiences and activities that will allow kids to freely work their creative muscles! Throughout our camp days, kids at The REALM are experiencing learning through doing, creating, collaborating and playing. Kids will start each day with some open play time followed by The Morning HUB! (High Fives & Hugs, Uh-nouncments, Breakdown).
Next stop: 3+ hours of fun! Kids will rotate through 2-3 activities that range from creative art projects and experiences relevant to the days theme to classes in science, music, puppetry, botany, yoga, theater, martial arts and more!
Lunch can happen at the center or on the go. Campers should pack a healthy lunch and drink.
Our staff is like none other. It’s one thing to have a great mission and program of events, but all that is only a vision without awesome implementation. Our staff is dedicated. Our staff is creative and smart. Our staff is super experienced. Our staff feels like family. They will love your children unconditionally and believe in them relentlessly. From drop off to pick up, teachers are together with the kids to connect throughout the day!